Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

tabs in sidebar

Started by Neon_Moon [1015688] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Neon_Moon [1015688]

I have no sidebar, nor tabs (gym, job, crimes, education, etc). Tried to pull up a moderators profile, it came up with no picture, no information, no options bar (fight, trade, send money, etc)

Please help!
Lone_Legion [1714439]

I have the same issue. when i look at anyones profile i get a blank screen with their profile name. on my torn homepage on mobile i can not see any icons. which means I can not use my energy or nerve.

there are 2 screenshots loaded into my profile pictures.

using android on my phone, cleared the cache also

i had to transfer to a laptop to be able to upload the images
Lone_Legion [1714439]

Um... how do i find that out??

I tried using chrome but have the same problem still. Can the developers stop messing with things as every time they do mess with things I am unable to play torn.

The same issue is happening on both of my phones and also on my samsung tablet.
RatedR [72498]

its been confirmed and assigned to a dev, and will be fixed when they are able to do so.



please stop spamming your report, i have deleted your spam for now.