Moving this to Food & Cooking. Even though this is collecting decent information about the prefrences of the players or Torn, its still not Torn related. So to non related we go.
No, bread is not Kuchen ^^ bread is bread. bakery goods are Backwaren
Kuchen is most certainly both cake and pie, with the key difference between Kuchen & Torte being that a Torte is a Kuchen that is decorated or layered with cream, frosting, ganache, or fruit based filling after baking.
Kuchen is for example apple pie, strawberry cake, cheese cake, (rolled or layered)pastries, fruit cake. It's traditional to have Kuchen with coffee, also known as "Kaffee und Kuchen" - inviting friends to have cake and coffee :)
A hundred shitty threads are added from 4-5 forum trolls that completely suck and you do nothing about it. This is the one thread where you actually do something? You are what is wrong with the forums.
It's not really his fault, it's Ched weird guidelines.
Apparently a thread fits into GD as long as you pose a single question about Torn in your thread.
So you could talk about the weather, pies, your ego, your cat, banana bread, or your favourite pokemon for all he cares, as long as you ask something Torn related after.
Meaning, this thread would be GD if OP had stated: "How do you think cakes and pies relate to Torn?", the answer would be "absolutely not.", but it'd still be GD.
That sounds easy and confusing at the same time. And somehow I remember that cheesecake counts as a pie, whether its baked or not. Nobody calls it cheese pie. Somehow...
Fruitcake is bread in my book, like banana bread and various warm puddings.
Idk, sometimes I think its just a misnomer or something lost in translation.
Personally I love cake. So clearly cake is greater than pie although pie is good too. Although I'm a little sad I was asleep when this thread was started [:cry:]
Also, in relation to torn Pinkie > Cake > Pie and here's proof!
Don't forget Wähen. If I had Apfelkuchen it would be "cake" (think sweet bread) with apple mixed into it. Apfelwähe (think rolled out teig at the bottom of the pan) is what I would prefer to Apple "bread" essentially.
So cake is made like bread, where all ingredients are mixed together like bread and put into a high tin where it rises when baked.
And pie is when you have a crust (bottom layer of rolled teig or even blätterteig) then fill it with something else (sweet or savoury). Usually made in a low thin. Often the crust is weighed down and cooked first so it doesn't rise. and some get a lid (which is rolled teig or blätterteig again).
What is your fascination with 12 year olds? Pedophilia is illegal I don't know if you know this or not but I'm just trying to help you stay out of prison.
I like cake, can't say I'm very good at making them though. Tried making a Black Forest Cake a while back, but like the idiot I am, I put the ####ing heavy cream in the batter. The resulting cake was actually nice though, but I still ####ed up.