Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app issue (fourms)

Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

fREakEr [1844126]

I cant do anything.

Tried to restart it several time and it ends up the same way.

I have the corner of this brick building and it stays like this...

Edit:

God knows how I was able to login.

Basically all the writing/buttons or whatever are present but invisible.


Android 4.2.2

The app was install since the mobile met the requirement.

Now was it design to run on this OS. I wonder.

[image: image.prntscr.com]
Jox [1714547]

I think you have problem using torn browser, they probably used WebView to display torn inside app, but WebView works different on Android version before 4.4. it works as standard Android browser witch is less supported if it is at all by new standards of web programming. Form Android 4.4 for WebView Google added chrome browser as different system app so they now can update it and keep it up to date... so i think you phone is not supported.

Probably you can skip this problem by disabling torn browser. Probably because of all this i told before they added that as option

On other side, think that Ched could send us some technical info about app... (sorry if i missed to see it) then probably more ppl can help with issues like this
Protagonist [2039305]

I didn't take a screenshot but the People tab when overseas has the same problem as the forums which makes it impossible to see a mission target.