Not sure if this is the place.. whether the devs read these I don't know
Anyway here are some things I would like to see in the api. Feel free to add your own suggestions here..
user
- revive status (can they be revived?)
- casino tokens
- refills available
- current mission data (perhaps past too?)
market
- property market listings by property_id
- auction house data for a specific item id
torn
- hospital list
- jail list
- list of staff / positions
- if there is a competition/event at the moment
- item descriptors (eg. a pair of dumbells, a/an, some etc..)
Bug [1455582] Committee
Committee
· #2
You can get refils data already via 'refils' unless I'm mistaken? The rest all sound pretty handy:)
I think he means special refills perhaps? I'm not positive if those are included
I would test but.. y'know
hospitals, jails, and auction should stay as part of game interactions, same with reviving
missions could have true or false doing missions, for the player only in icons, there aren't any icons for mission atm
why?
File a bug report, then Ched might see it.
Ched follows all my posts!
or not
there is also some other data from the newspaper (jobs, companies, properties, bounties)
@Ched I would also like to see the faction branch positions somewhere
Currently you can get the upgrades, but I can't work out how to get which branch is 1st, 2nd etc..
i want pending trade info. how many, with who, time left, contents of trade. also, server time somewhere in the faction requests
Who has which faction permissions
Property vault changes, withdrawals/deposits, userid, amount
Same competition info in 'profile' as on the users profile.
History would be nice, including the aforementioned property vault, recent crime activity, recent gym activity, faction chain history, trade history.
List of all companies by types would be very nice.
There is info on company types in the torn section, unless you mean stats on all player owned companies.
I know the generic description of all company. I meant, for example, a list of all the pubs, all the restaurants, etc...
An id list of the company is enough since with ID you can fetch the companies details (members, positions, etc...).
99% sure ched posted that a full history log is coming at some point.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
· #20
oh nice <3