Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve

Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Skitterboxxed [2084970]

So I was traveling when the ddos started and just got back to torn. When I arrived I went to my items and smoked a Cannabis which put me at 37/35 nerve which I expected. I then clicked on crimes and when it finally loaded the crime page it said I was at 37/40 nerve. I dropped from 40 to 35 a while ago as I'm doing drug crimes. I haven't done any crimes since I got back and did not complete any ocs. My faction specials didn't change. Any clue what's going on?
Jamin [1265909]

You appear to have 1 egg found, if that was a black egg it gives bonus to crime experience. Thats all i could really think of.