I finally got that lottery merit. Now I'm waiting to see if they do a rollback after the DDoS and take it off me again. :-/
Lottery
Started by hellnback [983032] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 4 likes ·
I doubt they'll rollback, no data was actually lost. Although if they do rollback you would get the even more exclusive Time Traveller merit, which is much harder to come by. Congrats though :)
I finally got that lottery merit. Now I'm waiting to see if they do a rollback after the DDoS and take it off me again. :-/
Congrats, I got the event saying you won. Maybe one day soon Ill get it.
Thanks! It's taken me nearly 10 years :-o I'm not sure it was really worth the wait, but I'll be gutted if I lose it now.
I doubt they'll rollback, no data was actually lost. Although if they do rollback you would get the even more exclusive Time Traveller merit, which is much harder to come by. Congrats though :)
Gz mate
I think I'm safe! I already have time traveler, but I can't remember when I got it. On to high - low now I guess!