Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

User settings page

Started by Cass [1424253] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Cass [1424253]

I cannot use the settings button in the upper right hand corner. I have attempted on both android mobile and my laptop. I have also tried browsers chrome and Firefox.

When i click the icon it begins to load on the change name option and freezes before it completely loads.

It has been an issue for a few weeks now and I have been unable to resolve it.

Editing to add that for the first time in trying to get around the bug I am getting an "unresponsive script" error message.

Thanks