I didn't get paid yesterday for my job, was hoping to get double pay check today, but only got regular pay out. Can it still be fixed as it seems I'm not the only one. Thx!
pay day
Started by Duncan_Idaho [448041] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Duncan_Idaho [448041] ×1
I didn't get paid yesterday for my job, was hoping to get double pay check today, but only got regular pay out. Can it still be fixed as it seems I'm not the only one. Thx!
the company cron ran twice today, once around 9:30am and again around 6pm. can you confirm that you did not receive the earlier payment?
posting for an employee. deal with him.
Duncan_Idaho: looks like we lost a pay day, can you report it Mad Dog? I tried, but something is going wrong ach time i click on bug report (got send back each time)
Mentions: Duncan_Idaho [448041]
as far as i noticed only got paid once (was selling stuff too, but am pretty sure I only got it once).
according to the logs, you received 2m around the time the crons ran.
970047725 448041 2018-04-06 11:40:53 1 2,158,151 97,151 -2,061,000 /stockexchange.php?ajax=true&key=1178931556&step=buy2&ID=22&shares=6000&cost=2061000&portfolio=true&rfcv=9685150074
970000866 448041 2018-04-06 09:33:25 1 501,001 158,151 -342,850 /stockexchange.php?ajax=true&key=1178931556&step=buy2&ID=22&shares=1000&cost=342850&portfolio=true&rfcv=9685150074
970216856 448041 2018-04-06 18:14:26 1 2,881,552 2,831,552 -50,000 /shops.php?rfcv=1860779689
970176779 448041 2018-04-06 16:41:59 1 3,992,006 881,552 -3,110,454 /stockexchange.php?ajax=true&key=1178931556&step=buy2&ID=22&shares=9000&cost=3110454&portfolio=true&rfcv=1860779689
seems fine to me?