Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't login

Started by Seren [2041107] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Not working for me via the text. Also not working for a friend that plays and it has not locked him out of his account.
Immigrant [608492]

I am having the same problem. I can't log in using my phone. It is asking me for verification using 6 digits code they sent to my phone which i never received. I can log in using my computer. Please help! I play torn more using my phone than laptop. Thanks.