Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym bug

Started by Maverick-24 [2097900] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
RatedR [72498]

just to make sure i fully understand, you went to the gym, pressed on train (speed) and it did not increase your stats but took your energy?
Maverick-24 [2097900]

For the moment so it seemed, but after the 504 error, I saw the stats increased, as you can see in the second screenshot. The button remained pressed (onclick) for a few seconds (about 5 or more), followed by 504 and page info resend.
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

i would like to post in addition to this as I have similar but more issues. starting with the gym I click on train and the action is delayed or getting the errors 504 and so and so. the same is when I plan faction organised crimes there is lag when clicking selected people to plan.

also I am getting logged out randomly it seems the log out occurs when my timers are completed i.e in the energy nerve happy when the countdown stops I will be logged out.

generally the site is still lagging for me as a whole despite using different browsers and clearing history cache etc and please see the gif below of my bars not working correctly

I'm sure this is because of the ddos attack and your already aware and working to fix the issues

https://gyazo.com/6ec7bf0ea3d47bfa17f439db6ebe7eb5