Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing bug

Started by Triantos [984160] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Triantos [984160]

I've just got first place in a race and my driving skill only increased by 0.01 instead of 0.03

I don't know how long this has been going on for. Can someone please look into this?

I think my driving skill did not increase at all for the race before, and I won that one too. Please someone look into this! My racing is important to me.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Currently you are getting values like 0.005, it depends on many things and also progress slower on higher levels.