Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easy Eggs

Started by Punch_DrunK [573947] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 1.65k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

manic [1554958]

Must be just you PD, I mugged him and got bugger all.

No eggs or money (feckin cheapskate)...


All_in_Ken [557912]

no egg but nice consolation prize lol

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=9ca7296de09ebe08fa3504a1f4e5ef60
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Someone mugged you and stole $45,797,502 [view]

That's out ov order, atleast give me the cash back... you mugged as I was moving funds around

Peace
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Yes it is peasant tax but you're taking the ****ing piss now.

I strongly suggest you return the cash minus the cost of a can, courtesy of the wolf

Peace
Punch_DrunK [573947]

Which is it eddy? You mad or, its just a measly tax?

46m is pocket change to a "dog s**t " player like me, who rolls you on the daily. [:laughing:]
I told you, just send me a can every morning and I wont have to mug it out of you, simple.

Peace ( Because its 2003 )