Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg trades!

Started by brownie14 [2100584] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
brownie14 [2100584]

hello guys

i have extra pink eggs that any of u might want? Would like to trade it for either blue or white eggs. Limited only!

Thanks for your support!
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

I have several sets of eggs in my bazaar, let me know if you need to exchange any color (except white and gold (I like those two, so I'm keeping them... XD)) ... =)