thank you! i wondered what it needed...
OC-Countdown in sidebar?
Started by Dadadin [1720074] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
thank you! i wondered what it needed...
Bumping so OP knows to report this to bugs & forums to get it noticed by Chedburn.
as if anyone would notice my brilliant idea ^^
simply a good idea R+
thank you =)
meh... still nothing? ^^
at least this thread is not on the graveyard yet... but a response from Ched or someone would be nice^^
R+
rate+ and bump
R+
While I don't think an icon would be worth it right now (it's quite a lot of work to add new icons, maybe we'd add one for the next update on OCs). Maybe I can add a brief warning in the travel confirmation instead...
"Note: The planning of an organised crime you're participating in will end in 2 hours and 13 minutes"
"Note: The planning of an organised crime you're participating in is ready for initiation"
I'm guessing I could have it appear if the organised crime will be ready within (selected flight time x2)
Please do this, it would be massive help.
Also, will the counter consider WLT/BCT if you are on the different tab on the Travel page?
CJ
YESSSSSSSS
I just posted a similar idea. We need something for the OC's. Too many people leave torn without checking their OC first. Which costs other people money, if flower or plushie running is your bread and butter. Rated up. good Idea
Looks like this got added today
This is good, cheers!
Thank youuuuu