Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat boxes

Started by War_Eagle [661920] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
miros [1848626]

I have the same problem: Chrome on Linux: the chat boxes open in incognito mode, but not in normal mode.

I actually don't even have the chat boxes. the console gives an error on console.error(e) (line 1115 if I pretty print the minified JS)

I have many scripts/extensions loaded, but everything worked fine until yesterday, and for example DoctorN is still loaded in incognito mode. Plus I have tried disabling the scripts one by one, same result. I have also logged out and cleared the cache... no difference.

Everything works fine on mobile and on Firefox on the same machine.
miros [1848626]

and... fixed! I had to clear the cache for the last 7 days, not just the last hour. I did not even know that was an option.

(and thank you for the egg on the 2-factor authentication page!)