Where's the eggs at? Not one spawn, either I'm blind or Doctorn no longer works :P
Eggs
Started by Kurtisio [2004931] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Where's the eggs at? Not one spawn, either I'm blind or Doctorn no longer works :P
Some people said to me they found eggs on my profile signature, maybe you should check there?
If at first you don't succeed, make ten more egg threads.
I have to admit that I have just found my first one - better late than never!
I didn't find a single one yesterday and have yet to find one today.
I found some eggs, and every time I do I think of the new Thor movie when Krog asks Miek if he's laying eggs. Don't know why but I think that was pretty funny.
Not seen the new Thor movie yet, any good?
What
I found 3 on my first day, 3 on the second day, one yesterday and 1 today. They are there, just look harder :)
It's pretty good if you like the Thor movies
nope did not find one there
There seems to be lots of eggs spawning in my bazaar...
To make the eggs spawn quicker, you need your current ones fertalised. Any ladies (18+) want this service, let me know.....
1 egg a day is normal after the first few days of the competition starting.
And always remember a egg a day keeps the field mice away.
just found one :D
And this is why i turned off the signatures lol
Doctorn is working just great. First year I'm using it. No more missing those eggs!
EDIT:As if sent by the gods, after replying I got a green egg. Editing from the same page right now! Thanks.
Whereas I'm only seeing one egg every 3 days using DoctorN. I travel a lot and have seen 2 eggs in the clouds: nothing in the laptop. I saw a bunch on the first 2 days and very, very little since.
I'm really pleased for people who are seeing lots of eggs every day, good for them. To me it's become a sick joke.
... made even worse by having an egg appear within 5 minutes of that last post. Ho hum. Thanks, but the spawning rate is still only 1 every 3-4 days.