For the people who don't know, a couple days ago everyone recieved an email from torn, so save yourself a xan and claim your free 250e!
Reminder
Started by Kurtisio [2004931] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 4 likes ·
**** me! So glad you explained what the newsletters were for as I had no ****ing idea! Go you... [:sick:]
For the people who don't know, a couple days ago everyone recieved an email from torn, so save yourself a xan and claim your free 250e!
Can I have the Xanax you saved then?
Or... Use the Xanax and the 250e after! ... Either way, don't let it be wasted! :)
**** me! So glad you explained what the newsletters were for as I had no ****ing idea!
Go you... [:sick:]
Or save it for chain times.
Don't lose your fingers
I said for those who don't know :P
Take the chip off your shoulder lol
I don't think everyone got that email... I didn't get nothin'
Go to your settings, then Email Subscriptions. Fill it out and have it re-send the seasonal letter.
Who wouldn't know?
If it's people who can't read, wrong target audience... [:sick:]
If you didn't get the Seasonal Newsletter, please check your e-mail is correct / subscription settings in Preferences, and attempt to resend. :)
Make sure to check your spam / junk folders in your e-mail account!
Thank you so much!
Stop being tight and give him some karma. At least he is trying to be helpful. I for one would like to see more of this in GD.
...Until it get's boring, at least.
You can't handle the karma!!! [:sick:]