what the highest level ever achieved? I recently heard that someone had reached level 103 and got moved down to level 100
Highest level
Started by Sgtcole [1996434] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
what the highest level ever achieved? I recently heard that someone had reached level 103 and got moved down to level 100
I was the highest level but then they downgraded me to level 1 so now im stuck here forever and cant upgrade my level.
I believe you are referring to Bodybagger, who had reached level 102 before being brought back down to 100. He did this by semi-holding at a level below 100, accumulating enough xp for level 102, and then upgrading multiple times, passing 100.
Level maxes out at 100
This ^
And you still play?
Just quit and stop posting bullsh*t
Are there any inactive Lvl100 players?
Yes,
1371383 [1371383]
Last action
1580 days ago
At my current rate I shall hit 100 in 3756. Hi TC, it's been a long time.
Was that the original youngblaze?
I have no idea :P
I believe Z_junior got to level 500 before ched nerfed him back down
Which is weird because he is ched
Nerfed himself to give that BodyBaghead guy a chance
Seems ya sig is corrupt like ya Gold AK bro
Yes