I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but on 3 separate occasions I've had a pink or orange egg appear on the loading bar when you click on a forum thread or push the back button on mobile. If this is working as intended does this have an effect on my spawn rates since it only appears for second and I have no time to click on it.
Easter Egg
Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
· 1 likes ·
If egg will appear while loading your egg will not disappear, it will just move lower
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but on 3 separate occasions I've had a pink or orange egg appear on the loading bar when you click on a forum thread or push the back button on mobile. If this is working as intended does this have an effect on my spawn rates since it only appears for second and I have no time to click on it.
i am not sure i fully understand the issue? your issue is that your eggs disappear really quick, before you can click them?
No. So when I hit the back button from this thread a bar will appear for a second. It has an i on it and then some black dots that flash before the previous page loads. On 3 separate occasions there had been a pink or orange egg that appears partially covering the i but the bar is only there for 3-4 seconds so I don't have time to click on the egg. I just wanted to let you guys know since I'm not sure if it's intended since I don't have time to click on the egg. Also if it is intended does this affect my egg spawn rate. I'm on mobile using Chrome.
I get the same thing happening too. The egg loads before the rest of the content on the page. Once the page loads, it looks like the egg disappears. In actuality, the egg is now placed where it is supposed to be over the content of the page. You have to scroll down and find it.
It appears on the loading bar for you also?
Yes, right over the loading bar, to the left. Then when the content loads, it seems to disappear. This freaked me out at first too, until I found the egg further down the page. It has happened twice to me now.
I didn't find the eggs. That sucks lol. From the sound of it this can be closed RR.
Had this same issue with an egg spawning on the loading page between forums on the android app. It spawned on the loading page that appears briefly before a new page loads.
I've screenshot the page it spawned on, the egg appeared on this page only, not on the previous page, and disappeared by the time the new page loaded. I'd guess the egg was on screen for less than a second.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Yeah it sucks I didn't find the eggs like The-Phantom did. At least it doesn't mess with spawn rates from what I've read.
If egg will appear while loading your egg will not disappear, it will just move lower
Thank you xepa.