Code has been redeemed. Please Grave
Grave Please
Started by CrookedPaper [1832759] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Code has been redeemed. Please Grave
You bought DLC and didn't use it [:hushed:]
next time say you actually took the code instead of just posting that?...
Correction, I bought the game and the DLC was included ( On a separate piece of paper )
Did you use it?
Nope, already have it. Haven't played the game in a long time. I'm sure someone else will appreciate it :)
I didn't take the code....
oh my bad, well it's gone, someone took it cuz i tried right before doing that post
Graved per request.