What do I have to do to get rank 26?! I need 3 more, 50k crimes, level 100.. is it net worth?! I'm 18b networth?
Rank 26
Started by Mouse [520790] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
What do I have to do to get rank 26?! I need 3 more, 50k crimes, level 100.. is it net worth?! I'm 18b networth?
I believe the last net worth rank trigger is $50,000,000,000, which you'll need to hold on to for at least 7 days to trigger.
50b :O Christ on a bike. Will take me another 15 years ð thank you!