I tried to subscribe to the monthly plan but it just doesn't work. It's because Paypal has broken their support for some cards when using the really old webscr edge.
Could you update your PayPal integration?
Also I had no issues buying a donator pack, it's just the subscription that doesn't work.
I'm not sure what you mean, it goes directly to the PayPal website? There's no direct integration on Torn.
Yes, the whole payment flow takes place on PayPal, however PayPal has been rebuilding the way it integrates with sites and recently deprecated the method that is used by Torn. While doing this they managed to **** up (as PayPal does) the payment flow, and simple things like changing the payment method are not broken.
Reference: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/express-checkout/integration-guide/ECRecurringPayments/
I think this would be a bit of a pain to change, but I can ask Dima to advise with low priority I guess. Thanks.
Moved to the internal project tracker