No longer relevant to Q&A
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- poptop [1355657]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com]
No longer relevant to Q&A
It's begging.
If they did this to me I'd tell them to **** off, but I'm more patient than you...
They would have received some descent hospital time from me if they did this.
Try the ignore feature works a treat.
Tell them doing some work for earn money like buy 100 items daily from different store and sell to others with profit until they're reaching level 15 to fly and earn big money.
Lol told them to buy beer and sell them to traders. Don't know if they did it or not......They said they wanted to "make money fast", I told them to read the forum guides on making money but they said "i dont like forums it takes time".
Edit: put in exact words
If they can't be bothered to read any guides and think that begging is best way for them to make money fast, they won't get very far in Torn.
That's right BTW I'll give information to those noobs that they'll earn money by slutting and earn 2 to 3 mil per day.that's the best option for noobs to earn money in early days.
Can I get descent hospital time from you. Please. :D
Can I? Can I? Pleaseeeeeeee......
Block and ignore them
I have gotten into an argument with hellcat yes I may have asked a bit too much and maybe came into the lines of begging but nothing like her she had asked ever since she discovered it she has keep asking to restart my account and use her referral code type thing
and I keep on saying no Like 1st time asking hey how much money do you have i awnsered with 40k she said well restart your acount and use this code so I can get merits I said no 2nd time (Me UH I KEEP ON GETTING MUGED i have no money know a good way to make some?) I will give you 2 mill if you reset your acount and use my referal code etc then today iasked her to attack some one and if she did i would give her merits and she said lol youcant give merits but you can use my code and restart your acount
Hmm, is that so?
I asked once. How many times did you ask?
now tell me am i the beggar or is she
lol get the admins to review the chat log
if you restart by the rules (say staff fed yours acc) and start over you can`t referral. So no point o restart for that reason.
you are the beggar, now learn not to **** with veteran players
read the rules nothing against the rules in there
Noob wars.... its like watch8ng ducks fight
Just send them this link: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=10&t=16040459&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18413407
They will be a millionaire is about 21 days! Crazy quick rich scheme =D
Mentions: Make $$$ as NEW player