I keep getting kicked back to the home page of the forums when ever i try to click into forums. I use my iPhone and my personal laptop and its the same for both.
Getting kicked back on forums.
Started by Darkridder [2101084] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I keep getting kicked back to the home page of the forums when ever i try to click into forums. I use my iPhone and my personal laptop and its the same for both.
on your Laptop while traveling ?
please use the confirmed report
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16039548&b=0&a=0
thanks!
Mentions: Forum from Laptop