I'm in. Mission is pending
ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 3,665 / 3,665 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm in. Mission is pending
35 min out, sounds like we got a good group. I also got a some from my faction and another joining.
Oh, Yeah!
I should be able to join too
well, that went well ... ?
Not enough people. Need to set a different time.
What's a good time for everyone to try this again? Maybe push it out a couple hours and make it like 1830 tomorrow?
That works for me
Count me in
Same here
i will do my best to make it
So we'll set it for 4/14/18 at 1830 tc
Maybe everyone can get a newsletter out in their factions asking them to join as well. I've sent one out in my faction and also our 2nd faction should have gotten one as well. More ppl the better.
Lets take Duke out!!!!
Cheers
I want in, someone message me when its time :)
Tactics for the Duke attack. Everyone should have plenty of E for getting back into the fight. Have blood bags and/or FAKs at the ready. When joining the attack use a temp weapon Smoke, Flash, Tear Gas, Pepper spray, make an attempt at hitting Duke at least once per minute. When/if you get Hosp'd by Duke, quickly med-out and re-join the fight and use another smoke etc.
Do not attempt to hit Duke until there are multiple attackers present.
| Attackers | Def/Dex Reduction | Duke Def | Duke Dex |
| 2 | 75.00% | 125,000,000 | 200,000,000 |
| 3 | 87.50% | 62,500,000 | 100,000,000 |
| 4 | 93.75% | 31,250,000 | 50,000,000 |
| 5 | 96.88% | 15,625,000 | 25,000,000 |
| 6 | 98.44% | 7,812,500 | 12,500,000 |
so if there is 6 or more people he only has those stats? thats great!
It was very bad, we barely got him under 600k and after 10 minutes his life went back. Need some very strong hitters to put him down.
No offense, but most were level 30 to 40 :)
I talked to my faction members and we have three confirmed and two if they can find the time.
If people can message the people who post here and on Duke thread to get their attention for the upcoming fight we should hopefully get a larger turn out.
I have a few faction and company members who will be there
1hr away hows it lookin?
I have gotten 5 confirmations, waiting on 2 more and myself.
4 confirmed so far +me