I just found an egg and it wont let me click on it :-(
Egg comp
Started by territ27 [1967200] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I just found an egg and it wont let me click on it :-(
Is it not a troll egg? Did it go to a youtube page?
troll eggs are TASTY tho! [:laughing:]
"Never gonna give you up..."
Try the larger ones, those usually work.
I realise now :-( I spent 10mins trying to get it ð