It is hilarious
Bribing sugarvalves
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It is hilarious
The fact you have to bribe people to get what you want proves nobody wants to give you nice things.
All the docs in the world and you choose to be salty
Just s small joke, relax
I chose to be a cherry popsicles, excuse you.
Dude, just do the forums a favour and just **** off. You get more desperate every day...
You are more a joke as the days go on. Just shoo... [:sick:]
Why would I do that?
I built thr place with my own hands
Only thing you built with you own hands is the pile of wank tissues waiting for your mom to clean up... [:sick:]
LOL, Nice one
You are welcome... [:sick:]
Shut the **** up and leave.
You dont contribute anything to the forums except your salty tears
says the one who brings his sh*t to the forums.
Is that why the thread has positive ratings?
no, but the thousands of sh*tposts you've made.
So we can't rickroll with eggs but we can with adverts? Security issues this brings up with what we can do to each other is awesome as well
So we can't rickroll with eggs but we can with adverts? Security issues this brings up with what we can do to each other is awesome as well.
Edit - is actually a rule already
Content standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it, but excluding such interactive-services which relate only to in-game role playing.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must not:
- Be likely to deceive any person.
I get bribed all the time.
I was once bribed to make a forum post that made alot of people angry, but I learned alot about some people in torn so I'm thankful that I did it.
Troll level: Hilariously expert.
This shit had me rolling yesterday.
So turns out, it wasn't a troll
It was an accident by Sin, who made the banner but accidentally put the TG invite as the link because he was in that server at the time.
It was pretty funny though.
hahahah that's too funny