Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make $$$ as NEW player

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Trading Post.

136 replies · 5.39k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
137
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

iribuya [2103695] ×3

iribuya [2103695]
Hello new player,

Working hard? Welcome to the game! I want to let you know a little way you can make some money at the start of the game.

Every day you can buy 100 items in the city LINK   store. These items sell for more on the market, but you have to know how to sell them. I can help you with that if you follow this guide:

1. Go to the City (see picure 1)  and choose Bits 'n' Bobs OR Sweet Shop
2. Buy 100 Lollipops / Beers / sheep / bear/ kitten / soap / tissue / rose (see picture 2 and 3)
3. Go to my profile (iribuya) and set up a trade.
4. Send however many you have to me. I pay $500 for EACH (and more if you send BULK of 300+)
5. Wait for your payment and do the same the next day.
6. Enjoy your new money income every day!



 

Picture 1


[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]



 

These are the 2 stores you can buy items from: Picture 2+3


[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]

[image: lh4.googleusercontent.com]



 

 

Common questions:
  • Is this a scam?
    No this is not a scam, check my friends / enemies. I have many more friends and you can contact any of these  players if you want to double check or just look at the upvotes in this post.
  • How do you make money?
    There are some people that pay a little extra for those items and only buy in big numbers, i'm the middle-man.
  • Why dont you just trade?
    Trading takes a lot of time and i'm not always online. I send the money as soon as i'm online and if I have forgot you, just send me a chat/mail.
  • When do I get my money?
    When I log in I usually send the money first, but I've got 100 people sending me daily so it could take a while.
  • Can I get advance in my payment?
    YES! If you dont trust me enough you can get 50,000 advanced on our first trade deal!
  • How often can I do this?
    Every day! For the rest of your torn carreer!
Greetings,

iribuya

EDIT March 2019: DONT SEND ANYMORE, YOU CAN SET A TRADE WITH ME THAT HAS 500 SMALL ITEMS MINIMUM

 

Mentions: iribuya [2103695]

southerncharm [2111792]

HI, I am a new player and for some reason, I trusted this person and it has been easy money coming in for me. It works and the person is very honest about it and sends the money in a timely manner. It is not a scam at all.
CptPimp [2103980]

no scheme, he just makes profit on the sale of the stuff. you can make more if you sell it yourself, but not much more (maybe 70-80k instead of 50k).
Seonnyn [2112712]

I don't care much, if you can sell it for more profit. As a new player it's a great help, as you wouldn't know about that kind of stuff yet. Wanted to leave my thanks here.
iribuya [2103695]

That is correct. This is a service I provide to new players as a little advice and also I make a little money.


ATTENTION!
In the weekend I have less time to play, so payments might come a little later!




Davide [2111703]

I agree, I was very worried as new player at the start, that I couldn't find the trick ...

but now I commerce with Iribuya daily ð
GaDevil [2113284]

Just found out about this today. Looking at what everyone is saying, I'm def. giving her a shot. If things go good, and I don't see why they won't from what everyone is saying, then I will do this on a daily basis.

Even if I can make more selling them on my own, that's time that I can save for other things