We are hitting up a 2,500 chain shortly and need some strong, energy-stacked team-oriented players to join us. But don't worry, we're not always at war. Impulse strikes a nice balance allowing everyone plenty of time to train and chat.
Get Impulsive
Started by Quilogy [2083745] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We are hitting up a 2,500 chain shortly and need some strong, energy-stacked team-oriented players to join us. But don't worry, we're not always at war. Impulse strikes a nice balance allowing everyone plenty of time to train and chat.
Has anyone watched dark side of the rainbow? Start the wizard of oz on mute, when the lion roars the third time press play on pink Floyds dark side of the moon. Sit back and enjoy.
Yes - our faction encourages the use of drugs. On torn.
(Dont use drugs in rl kids. This message brought to you by the attorney general)
Tiptoe through the tulips.. laa dee da dah.
and thats all I can remember of the song. Too bad there isnt a place I can go and listen to any song I want. Maybe Ill try to make a request on the radio and sit there ready to hit record hoping they play it. I also hope the DJ doesnt talk over the start of the song I hate that. Grrr
Ring around the Rosies. Pockets full of posies.
What a weird song.
Isn't that song all about the bubonic plague, or something?
Either way, forget about the plague and join Impulse. It's much nicer.
Impulsively I had to look it up:
»A rosy rash, they allege, was a symptom of the plague, and posies of herbs were carried as protection and to ward off the smell of the disease. Sneezing or coughing was a final fatal symptom, and "all fall down" was exactly what happened. »
so there you have it. Impulse has no rashes and we dont fall down. We do like herbs but our protection is usually in strength, numbers and loyalty. So join now!
Its saturday night and I aint got no body, I got some money cause I just got paid.
But no one in impulse sings that song because its saturday night and weve all got each others back! Join now!
Little known fact. when sun tzu wrote the art of war, it was comprised from the information within our faction.
He then went on to make millions from the book. some of us are still bitter over this....
I'm bitter about this. I mean, no flipping mention in the foreword, even. What sort of crap is this?
In other news, "The Art of Arousal" by Dr. Ruth Westheimer was also written using Impulse faction-comprised information.
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]
Yeah, buddy!
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team. Join Impulse!
Gandalf just won 1028 jackets in our giveaway! You could win too if you joined impulse!
Bumpity bump bump.
Bump
There's a few spots open right now. They sure won't last long, though.
Bump
Nearly forgot this thread exists. It's not every day that we're appealing to the masses, looking for recruits, but for this brief moment in time, here we are.
Six open slots. If you're looking for a Torn family, if you know your stuff, or if you're really active and social and want to learn your stuff, come check us out.
When you bump a thread, and it doesn't bump.
Bump, damn you!!!!
by the power of odins beard!!!! BUMP!