Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

L

Started by terran808 [1983666] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Killik [2031870]

Should be in game. Maybe... To bring attention to the opioid prescription crisis? It's probably the same reason Crack / Cocane/ and Methamphetamine aren't in game... Unfortunately it hit's close to home for a lot of people.
Killik [2031870]

Hum Hcom3 disliked YET ANOTHER one of my post's that had no offensive material, Imagine that.... I wish they would re-program Karma.

Anyone else have some input on why HARDER drugs (basically all of them currently in game, with the exception of Marijuana) are "allowed" to be in the game (allowing prescription drug abuse) and Cough Syrup is not?
Hcom3 [2003693]

I'm allowed to down vote anything that I don't like.

Just because there isn't "offensive material" in it, doesn't mean I can't dislike it.