Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Psychedelic Inkworks

Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in Graphics.

301 replies · 3.06k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 302 / 302 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Triplicant [2037705]

I'm working on this now, but I'm gonna use a different Pangram - One that only uses each letter once:

"Cwm fjord bank glyphs vext quiz: Amazingly, this 26-word-long sentence uses every letter only once, though it uses some pretty archaic words; translates to Carved symbols in a mountain hollow on the bank of an inlet irritated an eccentric person.
Pinkie [1886343]

Looks like a fun style ^^

Could I get a "Pinkie Pie" with maybe cake and a star or so? Whatever you think works [:tongue:]
Ishtar [2040750]

I'd love one of my username: Ishtar, and if you could incorporate either a wing(s), some sort of flower(s), or leaf(ves). Would be cool. Those three symbols kinda represent me, so it's whatever one you think would work best.
Triplicant [2037705]

Ahh, my apologies to those waiting for their art! I was up way too late last night practicing/learning about 3d rendering & animation. Hair is difficult!

I'll be starting them tomorrow for sure :)