Recently my faction and another were duking it out, now were in a very fragile truce. Anyway during the fighting bounties were placed, but now its over, it would be nice if we had a way to cancel the bounties.
Bounty canceling
Started by Darcilyn_Andel [2107864] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 40
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- KermodeBear [2011760]
· 6 likes ·
I wouldn't mind a feature where the person who placed the bounties can cancel them. You don't get the money back, though. It's been spent, it's gone.
Recently my faction and another were duking it out, now were in a very fragile truce. Anyway during the fighting bounties were placed, but now its over, it would be nice if we had a way to cancel the bounties.
For me bounties are just free defends
And easy climbing up the hof ladder
So hope not
No, there shouldnt be any way to cancel bounties
Peace
Hmmm not too sure
There used to be a way to buy them off. They got rid of it and I for one was happy to see it go.
As stated above buying them off / getting rid of them made no difference since 99% of the time the person placing the bounties would just drop more on you if you bought them off a method to cancel them would just lead to the same conclusion and a special that blocks all bounties would be too broken exploited.
It really was very pointless, kind of like having people mass claim them. All it does is ping the hell out of Doctorn and remind people to refill lol
I wouldn't mind a feature where the person who placed the bounties can cancel them. You don't get the money back, though. It's been spent, it's gone.
If you don't want them, don't place them. Once you place them, don't complain they are there.
They'll either get collected or they'll go away in a week. It's not a long term issue.
This a Pretty good suggestion over here ^^^^
Thats what I mean.
Its just an inconvenience when I really dont want the bounty on someone because weve made peace.
lol, Im in the faction that was fighting yours. I ended up with like 20 bounties after the truce. It was fun though. :)
No buying bounties off IMO, cancelling them would be alright if you weren't refunded.
This all started because your hubby mouthed off to me. be patient and the bounties will come off automatically in a week...
- Defends won:361
- Defends lost:5,342
- You are not very good at free defends though, and climbing ? shit at that to
No, then Greeny would make me remove bounties I place on DA members during war. This way he can't.
The bounties I put on you was what I wanted to cancel. I felt bad because we were in a truce. [:tongue:]