Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

don't sTOP!!

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

307 replies · 3.85k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 308 / 308 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

UNOSBUENOS [2085398]

If hes gonna hurt himself in real life because of Just Torn City,It means he's Commited,hes commited to Torn City,Nice Thread Top of the Class
DUDE [1028023]

I don't care, as far as I am concerned I haven't broken rules

Don't hate the player hate the game

And forums is not the reason he is after me
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Just some of the crap from discord in the last 24 hours or so...



DUDE - Yesterday at 12:20 PM sharkeyfive has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $200,000 what a noob

DUDE - Yesterday at 12:26 PM It might help of someone from JFK contacts him and scares him He blocked me from torn and discord said i ruined my lsat chance

DUDE - Yesterday at 12:33 PM
I just need to find some dirt on him and black mail him
He won't get bored he's got 2 guys on his permanent bounty list
They getting it for more than 2 years now

DUDE - Yesterday at 12:41 PM
If you watch him have a conversation with me you will see he's a total douchebag
And completely out of his element

DUDE - Today at 12:10 AM @sharkeyfive Yu are useless

.

.

.



FACTS...

I have given you lots of chances to end this

You have asked for perm bounties

you claimed I bent my knee to you

You bountied me

You gave me abuse

You lied about me



OUTCOME

.

.

.You reap what you sow, you asked for this you wanted this, you got it . You have a faction full of trolls that have baited me, lied about me harassed me for many many months. You now expect me to just let it go, drop it and walk away. I will not do that, you will get what you deserve, there will be no one making me bend my knee, there is no point anyone asking me to stop , there is no point anyone from JFK trying to scare me. You had your chance to end this you chose to keep throwing more wood on the fire. That fire will now burn you until I decide to stop or Ched makes me stop.

Actions speak louder than words Dude your actions in Torn will end this not your words, as you have lied to many times before.



Here is a reminder of your last cry for help, within a few hours of this mail you bountied me


Yo
2017-11-28 - 8:26:08 AM

DUDE says:

Heyy Sharkey I am writing this letter to apologise for saying lies about you for no reason and for writing shit about you on my profile. I was really wrong and shouldn't have done that, I hope you have it in your heart to forgive me. From now on I will stay away from you and your faction, that's my word. Yours truly, AOW dude




Mentions: DUDE [1028023]

Taburisu [295365]

Well, theres no such thing as a bounty for no reason...

Seeing how the mail was sent last November, Sharkey have been very patient the past five months... He couldve perma bounty you sooner.
GreyDuck [2045772]

I don't care about people bullying you because you brought it upon yourself, even after people told you to stop being a dickhead. You're basically sticking your head in the lion's mouth, so expect it to get bitten off.

Sharkey5's decided nutcases like you would be fun to mess with probably because you couldn't keep your goddamn mouth shut on the forums. You're not someone who just dares to post on the forums. You're on a whole different level of shitposting.

Freedom of speech? Go the f**k ahead, because sharkey has the freedom to bounty you.

A regular newb however might not know who to approach or might say the wrong thing to the wrong person, or simply have bad experiences with the less friendly demographic. In which case, proper advice should be given, maybe a bit of financial or medical help.

Too bad you're way past that.

Idiot.
poptop [1355657]

I must say this is the sort of gangsta behaviour that will Make Torn Great Again. I only wish that it could form the basis of a game wide world war - full of faction destructions, dirty bombs and rage quits.

My wishes seldom come true. :(
DUDE [1028023]

I have told you a 1000 times

I don't know about your streak

I don't know why my boys are baiting you

My bounties on you? I sold my slots to one of my boys

So what's the issue here exactly?


DUDE [1028023]

If any man can break him down make him suffer

It's me

I ask him right here right now, let's call truce

Bury the hatchet, shake hands like a man


tic-tac [1182617]

Well you made the thread so looks like he broke you down since you're the one asking for help to get him to stop.

You should really stop and think before you type out some shit.