So about 4 days to a week ago I lost my ability to chat to people in the game. All of my chatboxes are gone, faction, company, global, all gone. I'm looking through options thinking I might have switched something somehow accidentally (though I almost never play with settings. Someone had suggested clearing my cache and that did not fix anything. Does anyone else have an idea of what may have happened? This game isn't nearly as fun without the ability to troll global or stack trolls in global. Or talk to my faction mates!
Lost Chat Boxes
Started by Nerple [312763] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
So about 4 days to a week ago I lost my ability to chat to people in the game. All of my chatboxes are gone, faction, company, global, all gone. I'm looking through options thinking I might have switched something somehow accidentally (though I almost never play with settings. Someone had suggested clearing my cache and that did not fix anything. Does anyone else have an idea of what may have happened? This game isn't nearly as fun without the ability to troll global or stack trolls in global. Or talk to my faction mates!
can you completely log out, clear your complete cache and temp files and log back in, please?
Done and still no chat boxes
what browser, os and platfor does this occur on? any addons or scripts?
Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. No addons or scripts to my knowledge
have you tried different browsers?
can you provide an update, please?
Working on a new browser now, once I retrieve my password
That appears to have fixed the issue. It's working fine in Chrome. Still hoping to get it working in MS Edge though