Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sweets company - Looking for employees

Started by Saunga1 [2096084] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Saunga1 [2096084]

I recently started a sweets company and am looking for employees. Since its still new I can only go as high as $20K a day, but will increase pay once the money starts coming in.

All I ask is drug free. If you're interested, apply at the Jefferson's Sweet Teeth.