119 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:120 / 120 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
120
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Sarah01[1074856]
· 31 likes · If that many people have you on ignore, when you gonna get it through your thick head that YOU are the problem!
Lane[2032144]
· 15 likes · My name is not on the list so now consider yourself ignored.
Armagh-Sniper[2088827]
· 5 likes · removed as flaming - only noticed it after the previous editing round.
Here is a list of losers who have added me to their ignore list, most of them, of course, are scared of confrontations and rest of them were not able to handle the brutal truth I sent their way.
49 people have added you to their ignore list.
~SA~BraveKath [1815519]
2.1Longbow [52055]
420Tammymine [2099023]
Addichaz [1599180]
Ali [1445620]
Bird-Tracy [2070178]
ceryesss [1587899]
CRPrincessKairae [2093808]
DBCaladan [2012988]
Drugstar [1437411]
Firroth [441397]
FLUXMAD_DOG [205610]
FrankYONG [470264]
FxMCrayfish [954866]
FxMTheLuvlillypink [1914803]
HYFs0ldierGurl [577807]
IADexy [968047]
IMP-Khaos- [2063067]
JFA2four [254727]
JFA2Hcom3 [2003693]
JFAHildegarde [2050558]
JFAJussiJernkuuk [1874922]
JFKSenSational [180202]
JFKtaktikz [7800]
JFRVoices [387969]
JUXDavid [132845]
JUXRed [1180625]
JUXRich_Kuklinski [1549948]
Kelsie [340367]
LadyM [851222]
Lindice [1855058]
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
MENegaSonicWadaFK [1128181]
miss_mayhem [1295429]
Mr_Mugger [1580696]
Noah_Bennet [1635234]
NOOBhill007 [1616770]
OTCSpacemanspiff [1074079]
PimptressTrish [303230]
Polarbear [78601]
PTChristinaXP [2073638]
PTThe_Storm [24528]
R*1Dekloren [900534]
SBX5- [1576955]
Sh0cksteR [1309413]
Sinful [1175219]
TFDDarkPheonix360 [1983985]
TFDSepulchrave [2092631]
UrBnBelladonnaB [646118]
So, I ask you in a brutal, ruthless game like torn, should blocking people be made illegal? Should the game get rid of cry baby snowflakes like these?
Honestly, dude... Once upon a time I would have agreed with you. I used to make a point never to ignore people.
I do have to say that my existence on Torn would be a lot more difficult if I still went by this. I'm happy they have the option to ignore people... there are a few (18 to be exact) people I just really don't want to hear from.
Like ever.
So I would most definitely prefer to keep the ignore feature intact.
Laney,why you acting like some kinda torn gangsta huh? Why do you seek out all this attention? Is it because you dont get any attention in the real world. Did mommy and daddy not show you enough love as a kid are you sad that no one loves you huh.