Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost In Space

Started by Trautman [2006596] on in TV & Movies.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Trautman [2006596]

So what are everyone's thoughts on Netflix's new incarnation of the Irwin Allen 60s classic?

I went in expecting the absolute worst after seeing a pretty poor trailer. Well boy was I wrong! It's actually a brilliant piece of TV. The makers have changed some character attributes and motives, swapped a couple of genders and added some ethnic diversity, but they clearly loved the source material and must have had one heck of a budget. It looks better than most Hollywood, the story is true to the origin whilst expanding on the 'planet of the week' basis enough to form a thrilling and addictive TV show.

I'm a big fan.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

I wouldn't call it brilliant. It was entertaining, but as an old guy who actually loved The Original LIS... I was a little put off by some stuff, but as I said, I was entertained, and will watch again.
Castiel96 [2109456]

I haven't watched this show however I have seen the trailer and am definitely gonna check it out. unfortunately I wasn't around in the 60's to see the original.