Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)

Started by Alexstrasza [1825532] on in Graveyard.

427 replies · 146k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 428 / 428 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

In order kidnapping to be better than arson, the success rate has to be above 57,6%, I have done so far 200 successful kidnappings, my success rate is 59,7%. 200 green, 127 blue, 8 red.

Happiness between 4200 and 4525, faction 10% crime success, +30% in merits, +10% from education and 10% law job passive. I wonder if anyone else is tracking.
Scootaloo [1590427]

Tracked when I was using my Get Drunk And Lose Dignity book last May.



5% faction boosts, 10% from Psych bach, the enhancer, and 18% from merits.

Ended up with 1,190 total attempts at kidnapping, with 675 succeeded, for a success rate of 0.56722689075%
Alexstrasza [1825532]

UPDATE! CE results for some Organized Crimes!!

 

UPDATE MAY 2018! - ORGANIZED CRIMES!

So for the last 6 months or so, I've been getting some help in testing the values of Organized Crimes, shoutout to CrazedOne (1915023) from Chain Reaction particularly for his help and involvement.

During testing of re-gaining 60 nnb, I and others have been seeing how many fewer Arsons are required when succeeding an OC in this period, and coming up with some interesting amounts of 'CE' each OC are worth. And so, I present to you, a few of the ESTIMATED value of the particular OC's, in their arson value:

Taking over a Cruise Liner: ~30 arsons CE

Hijacking a Plane: ~150 arsons CE

Political Assassination: ~500 arsons CE

Yes, that's right. I was lucky enough to be put into a successful Political Assassination a couple of weeks ago, and it took FIVE drug failures to drop from 60 nnb after the success. Combined with the ~265 arsons worth of drug crimes and arsons that were successful at the same time, this gives me a rough estimate of around 500 arsons worth. (Assuming each drug failure is approx. 150-160 arsons worth of CE at 60 nnb). Of course, this number is quite rough, but needless to say, astounding nonetheless.

The Cruise Liner and Hijacking OC's were tested multiple times, and whilst the values always are slightly different, the rough estimates are pretty close. I have only done the Political Assassination test once, so if you are an OC planner and you might be able to organize another PA with similar conditions to what I did, please let me know so we can get some more data and confirm the estimate.

From here, my plan is to try and create guidelines around how many 'arsons' worth of CE should be required to move people through all the steps, 20-25-30-35-40-45-50-55-60. There have been a number of people post their exact stats of how many crimes and busts they did, and I will be using these as a basis. However, now that we know for sure that OC's contribute to CE, and some very significantly, we will be looking to add these into the equation.

Using logical assumptions, robbing of a money train and planned robberies should also give some CE, maybe between 5 and 25 arsons worth, and so I will be looking to get this tested also. It is also still not confirmed whether criminality affects the CE gain, or just the effectiveness, so, as usual, plenty of testing still to be done.
MightyGoober [812478]

500. wow!

Are you going to continue in your PA team to test the number? There are various outcomes of a PA, and a 300m clean success might be different than a 100m jail success. Also, it's not known if each member is given the same amount of CE.

 

Still, I know it's a very rough number and thank you for testing it! 500, we have a team that has been 100% success of a PA since they were released. Their pre-nerf busts, in addition to +500 arson CE every 8 days has got to their hidden CE stats very impressive.
fuad [2088400]
  • Illegal products 333
  • Theft 2,907
  • Auto theft 57
  • Drug deals 0
  • Computer crimes 8
  • Murder 7
  • Fraud crimes 1,332
  • Other 55
  • Total 4,699
does anyone know how many arsons left till 35 nnb, currently at 30 nnb

 
Td3h [1785428]

Talked to a friend recently, and he says that if you do just one drug crime per full nerver bar before switching over completely to another crime it is impossible to fail? Apparently he has had 300+ successes consecutively. Is that confirmed to be true?
Mlkey [1915577]

I have busted people out of jail for stealing a jacket ,  although they were newer  ower level players , which may have somethingto do with it 
dunmugmeh [538353]

yes.

i have tried clicking 1 a day or emptying out my nerve bar clicking them.

i have got reds with both approaches.

i just do that crime occassionaly now.