Why is the white egg so expensive compared to the others? It's the only one I'm missing for the exchange but now idk what to do
White Egg?
Started by Jedioutcast [272893] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Same :o
Why is the white egg so expensive compared to the others? It's the only one I'm missing for the exchange but now idk what to do
It doesn't seem any more or less rare than current eggs, at least from my experience. I've gotten 4 whites so far this year. Maybe it's just because less are found, since they're harder to see? I don't know for sure why they're more expensive, but they're all still easily affordable, especially to you with your 6b networth.
I always assumed they were rarer, but I guess that is not the case. Were they rarer in previous years? :o
For me they're actually more common than the other colors, I've gotten 3 whites so far.
Same :o
It was rare for me. I only found 1 so far.
they are near impossible to find without scripts... and were thus a controlled market. Others have since chosen to maintain the higher price. You would have more luck with triple torn in lots and then winning the lottery the same day,.
When is the next Event in Torn?
damn it you got me!!!
found 4 whites so far
Same man I keep finding white eggs
My eyesight is pretty weak and i have always found white eggs every year and i dont use any scripts.
I think its the speed clickers who are clicking past them.
Jokes on you, already found one on this page.
I find them harder to spot