do i look like ishmail to you?
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
do i look like ishmail to you?
lucky i gave u 500k
hes your partner
We made you the graphic for 2m, which is relatively cheap if you ask me. YOU didn't pay jackshit. Ishmail got pissed and attacked you. You then payed 500k to me, I accepted. THEN, you ATTACKED ME and LOST. So i Demanded more, so dont chat shit to me, you're even using the profile pic now
{I have just begun, examples are slowly being added to show you my work}
*IF I'M NOT AROUND, CONTACT Ishmail*
Mentions: Ishmail [2099109]
Read what I wrote above, it explains properly
u made me a graphic that was ass hole then u demanded me pay 4 it u made one im using now thats ok u demand me pay 2m
me ishmail deal was 1m
1. Ishmail said you would pay us 2m if a graphic was made
2. We made you the graphic
3. You accepted the graphic
4. You did not pay the full amount
u got me mugged i pay half 1m
*grabs popcorn*
I don't believe in the dude with more enemies than friends.
=500k
LOL no one even mugged you
theres proof theres a link if u click view your partner mugging me
and why tf do you keep blocking me and unblocking me and spamming the private chat, be a man and stop unblocking me
he LOST to you, that doesn't mean he MUGGED YOU
attempted mug same thing
yeh he attempted to mug you, coz you weren't paying shit
and then YOU attempted to MUG ME, you didnt even attempt to mug ishmail, which was pretty stupid. You lost that fight against me, i dont even have to show proof - i dont wanna embarrass you