Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

why

Started by 7boo [364108] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 683 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustJanet [911066]

The only thing you get by just logging in and burning your energy on attacks is good work stats. Your attacking stats only improve when you burn energy on training. So just showing up daily means nothing if you do not click on the gym and train. The only attacks you need to make are the ones your faction needs you to make and the ones you need to do to accomplish missions. Don't bother attacking for other reasons. Just train instead.
Stomps [1958934]

In 2 years I have almost all 10k attacks needed. BUT in the last year I barely hit 1k attacks. I figured if I was gonna be a noob, I'd be an ubernoob and get my energy merits first (while noob was still an excuse), and pumping ever since XD
KarmaCop [365532]

Train a shitload for months, refills, xanax etc.

When you're bored shitless from just training all the time....hit the gym and train again.

Win.
notredamefire [2059684]

for me i time every 5 hours to put all my energy into training, even when i sleeping.

i don't expect you to follow what i do, but if you could train a couple of times per day, you'll be strong in no time.
nemmy444 [1859869]

because your not the elite you spend half there life playing this game and wonder why 10 years later what a waste of time it was lol
7boo [364108]

its crazy the amount of hate on this game lol its not that serious



"You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Lol at your pics. Maybe don't try so hard and you won't suck so much. "
Ticked [2104338]

You get some free refills given to you from going inactive for a long period to give you a little boost when you come back.

But for active players to refill you just go to points building. It costs 25 points which is about 1.35m I think. Not in torn to check....



Edit: Just incase you dont know you get points from the point market :P