I'm sorry to hear that. Your work has major impact on game play. Thanks for the things you have done so far.
I hope someone else can continue the project. I can't imagine a Torn without DoctorN.
This is a huge loss. DoctorN is an amazing tool. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication in putting this together and maintaining / expanding it over the years.
Nothing special. It's just getting harder and harder to justify all the time spent on this hobby.
Oh well. From the comments it sounded like a must have... Too bad for me....
The loss of DoctorN would be a huge blow to the Torn experience because of how many people have come to take it for granted. If it's not going to be getting any more features, I would understand, but I do hope that you can find the time to keep it functional.
Thanks for all the work you've done on this tool over the years, Mauk. If it's possible for us to donate or otherwise support your work let me know. I'm sure more than a few of us would gladly show our appreciation.
Best thing since sliced bread
More people should have donated a few bucks to your hard work on the project. Your time is your most valuable resource.
Well Mauk, thank you very much for your tool. I for one have enjoyed my Torn experience because of it. But as with anything, nothing lasts forever.
In opera is working great but the popup notification dosnt show
I'm also using it on Opera and the pop-up shows. Which version of Opera are you on?
Is it possible u disabled notifications and forgot about it?
Is the installer for Chrome gone or have I gone blind.
[image: addons-media.operacdn.com]Install Chrome Extensions
Notification is on but dosnt work
Thank you but I dont understand your reply.
There used to be an installer of DoctorN for Chrome. Is it no longer available?
I can see it's gone in the first post, but you can still find it on the DoctorN website:
https://doctorn.rocks/
Awesome, thank you Xiphias!
the new api keys arent valid with doctorn
you just need to reset yours and put in the new one, then re-link tornstats on doctorn settings if you had that enabled
thanks my mouse was being dumb and only copying half my issue is fixed
Im sorry maybe Im not making my self understand
I am using opera browser not chrome
In opera there is an extension that alow me to install DoctorN for chrome