Life
RIP Trader | Reflections
Started by Enigma [2025298] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Life
Good luck Trader! Look after her!
wish you the best of luck in life, mate.
"Just keep your head down, there's two of us in here now, remember." - Cortana, 2007
Good call
Good luck brother!
Take care of her and yourself, but dont forget where I am!
Hey! Certainly gonna miss you round here, look after the missus, and yourself too!
You certainly know how to farm karma, that's for sure...
You get no sympathy from me bro, I've seen your other face here numerous times ;)
However goodluck to you anyways
R++ Priorities done right. Good luck and have fun! :)
Perhaps you could give it to your brother?
Last I heard he was falling apart...
Very good decision, go and give your wife all the love and affection she so clearly deserves. :)
R+
I don't want to read this rubbish rated -
Baby making time?
100% Reliable!
Will read again.
Just kidding. Good luck with the slight changes in your new lifestyle. Kudos.
**** off troll. Or better yet, go take care of your own wife instead of your internet crushes.
Jaysis, you want to spend every possible second with your wife? You will smother her, then next thing you know, she will be banging your half brother Daryll. Then you will decide if you cant have her, no one else can either, and you will choke her out. Give the woman some space.
Good luck to you and your family :D
Hahaha, I rest my case idiot :)
.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
I hope you and your life/wife lead a peaceful life in the mountains!