LQP IS COMING BACK! *puts on meow lqp glasses* more shitposting and more cats! Teutondic lady wanna hate on my daddy now she has awoken lqp kitty so hiss off my daddy loves me and rubs my fur in the right pressure stop being jealous DISCUSSION TOPIC: WILL MEOW SLAY ALL THE HATERS AS ALWAYS?
YOU ASKED IT
Started by ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- The_Boss [1497907]
· 6 likes ·
Why would he fix the daily shit posting in GD when he can pay a developer to work on Beards for our characters instead #Priorities - Hildegarde [2050558]
· 1 likes ·
I feel he actually likes his forums being worse than a cesspool. I'm contemplating to shitpost myself just for the lulz and to push his ass to actually start regulating this crap.
LQP IS COMING BACK! *puts on meow lqp glasses* more shitposting and more cats! Teutondic lady wanna hate on my daddy now she has awoken lqp kitty so hiss off my daddy loves me and rubs my fur in the right pressure stop being jealous DISCUSSION TOPIC: WILL MEOW SLAY ALL THE HATERS AS ALWAYS?
The **** is this? As always? The only thing you kill is your reputation.
...
Yeah Ched, no spam in GD whatsoever :)))
Why would he fix the daily shit posting in GD when he can pay a developer to work on Beards for our characters instead #Priorities
I think you have got the wrong idea wittle kitty. I dont hate ED. Hopefully he can vouch for that as well.
I cant stand you tho....
To ED
[image: installtimelinecover.com]
who let the cats out? :)
I feel he actually likes his forums being worse than a cesspool.
I'm contemplating to shitpost myself just for the lulz and to push his ass to actually start regulating this crap.
If you're going to shitpost, at least do it right. Many people here don't know how.
Show TORN how to do it then wiseguy
A lot of people talking shit about the forums yet do **** all to contribute
Peace
I don't shitpost. Not my thing.
But all your posts are shit?
Peace
Coming from you? Lmao.
Alright, so it begins.
Farewell fellas :) Cya in a year.
Cute, eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
Peace
Another quality thread courtesy of the Swamp
no no, now its facial hair.
Eugene: Facial hair
If you can't beat them, join them.
R- for thread title. I didn't ask a thing.