20 replies · 371 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
BlickyTheRipper[1997379]
· 2 likes · its a combined total of 150. I kept my total at 149 just in case I would accidentally pop one the past months (reached that total in september) Now that I got in SSL I cant take the last one …
It almost took me 2 years but I finally unlocked SSL!!
50 ecstasy used and 99 xanax. Almost all during the book that removes the reset on happiness. So I feel like I used the few that I could use in the best way. Could have unlocked it faster but during my first year I was a nub who spend most E on mugging mission targets for some cash :/
Special shout out to IBB for keeping up with my nub stats. Hope they improve faster now with the SSL 9,0 gym gainzzz on each stat.
its a combined total of 150. I kept my total at 149 just in case I would accidentally pop one the past months (reached that total in september) Now that I got in SSL I cant take the last one anymore. In hindsight I should have used 1 more xanax before buying the membership getting my total at the perfect 150..