Grave this
Grave this
Started by Comrade_TANK [2095604] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Comrade_TANK [2095604]
· 2 likes ·
yes a bit
Grave this
Are... are you afraid of Russians?
No
Liverpool fans?
Welcome to this corrupt city called torn ;)
Ants? Native Americans? Gingers?
I thought he was talking about red shirts off Star trek.
No
I think someone who says slavery is good is the one that is corrupt... Get your shit together man
Slavery is good tho
Commies!!!!!!!
Stalin would be disappointed.
W E L L O B V I O U S L Y...
W E A L L H A T E T H E C O M M I E S
C A P I T A L I S M Y A Y
Don't know why I thought this would be a rage post about baseball.
Thought this was about a baseball team...
Didn't the last one just get put in the graveyard?
I personally prefer the greens.
i think the yellow crayons taste best
Are you retarded?
yes a bit