Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP Trader | Reflections

Started by Enigma [2025298] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Enigma [2025298]

Never liked you, never like the way you **** with women's heads. Try to hold my peace, but you come into my thread dragging up dumb shit that should have been buried months ago, back when I apologized for making a post about your extracurriculars...you remember accepting that apology?

On topic: I have a temper, as do you clearly...but I'm done with internet drama. My family is more important, as I'm sure yours is to you. Let bygones be bygones...
Enigma [2025298]

It ain't natural, the way you follow Tyrion around...you holding on to his pocket or something?

Or did you just meet at an "I cybered Ambriella" support group?
Accurate [1758158]

Good on you. I'm not married but came to the same point with reducing Torn time (especially chaining) to focus on the priorities of real life.
BlindSniper [1864813]

Life is about balance, but if you spent this much time on here you obviously enjoyed it. The threat of someone leaving is only a temporary fix, hopefully you fix the root cause.

Good luck.
Tyrion [1967379]

Only ones ****ing with your head are your own demons bro, you don't know me at all.

I never spoke to you before in the past and you're the one who has always been judgemental about me from hearsay of that crazy ****, who's fedded now anyways.

So yeah, let's bury the hatchet now and go our separate ways.

Goodluck to you and your family.
Trotsky [243931]

Ignore Cryrion up there he just lives for the karma.

GD aint a diary but its great to see that positive things are happening amongst the often below neutral positivity that occurs here.

Glad youve seen sense and made amends man.

Theres several players who could do with time away even if its just for a week. Take lessons people, give yourself some breathing room.


Tyrion [1967379]

Funny how we even met in the first place, because that same bitch pulled exactly the same stunt on you ;)

She probably restarted now and is manipulating someone new again, so no worries lol
Enigma [2025298]

Your profile sig discredits your testimony: "These things create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing..."

I'm definitely a prick though, to those I have cause to dislike. I understand that you're playing a character, but the character you chose is one that I'd happily beat the hell out of on the street. 

Say what you will... life's too short for your bitch-boy drama.