So, I haven't played video games in a long ass time but when I did, my favorite weapon in any shooter was the infamous Desert Eagle. From the blingy gold-plated one in Hitman: Contracts to the one-hit kill cannon in San Andreas. Since the Desert Eagle exists here in Torn, I figured to use it as my primary weapon, not because it's the best weapon but because it's my favorite. I completed the bachelor course in Combat Training a while back and journeyed to achieve 100% experience with it to maximize the awesomeness factor. I'm happy to say that I have finally achieved that...
[image: i63.tinypic.com]
Next up is to do some missions and get some nifty upgrades for it. And maybe get some of the fancier ammo. And, being a Desert Eagle-related topic, I'll close with something relevant...
"...and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five-oh" written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence."