People should watch what they say in are thread or their faction may become the best target of are chain
TRT 100 chain
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
People should watch what they say in are thread or their faction may become the best target of are chain
I have no desire to cheat either, don't need to as I have spent the time over the years in the game.
And maybe you need to ignore rumours and join a proper faction instead of repeating bs and lies.
The family feeling in R when I joined is what kept me playing and showed me I could still learn more about torn.
I was in Relentless before you on my original account when i was level 15, BrathKath was the leader, Hank would spam recruitment messages to random people back then. It honestly felt like i was surrounded by a bunch of snakes, long story short BraveKath is a trashy leader thats all there is to say.
I dont know what family feeling youre on about in Relentless, its just a bunch of selfish players only in it for themselves. If thats how you feel however, props to you.
Don't worry about them bro
You have a family now
Jealousy dose not look good on you i personaly dont no any one from relentless but id bet my last pound they dont cheat how ever id put money on it that the redeem team dose cheet
Actually I don't think RT cheat because they just don't play the game at all, they're just the oxygen-thieves of torn. Boasting about nothing, living off the fumes of a fantasy, delusional and bitter. They basically didn't contribute to their own "massive" chain and then want to crow about it.
Going to throw this out there but I bet they have the cleanest windows in Torn.
Ahh you have a point there :)
Congrats. Well done.
TRT kicking ass and taking names
Thought it was "TART's paying for chains and sitting in hospital"... [:sick:]
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2056079#/
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2108529#/
Why don't you clear the numerous multis from your faction? Including the one's that haven't been caught yet.
Oh my bad, there'd only be 10 of you left.
Mentions: Krombopulos [2056079] · StrongSilent [2108529]
Adorable!!
A 100 chain? Lmao
when a faction makes an achievement thread for a 100 chain you know its shit 3 people could do that....
Pathetic
No, I don't
Just like your account
Still mad we kicked you I see
Pot, kettle, black.....
01/05/18 10:08:34 PM Stretch has declined -BC-M16's application to join the Faction.
01/05/18 10:07:52 PM -BC-M16 sent an application to join the Faction.
Sorry man...no n00bs allowed in JFA.....