Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

outages

Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

EmbattledSoul [1479920] ×1 Murky [1839173] ×1 LucaTheWolf [1979592] ×1

Martin-Schafer [1703821]

more now the dotted loading bar lags just goes from left to right.. loading 

before you ask.. cleared cache etc, tried it on 3 different computers

my laptop got the torn is down in the link above. my desktop got lag and the dotted loading bar and my other desktop gets the same thing. 

intermittent problems are the worst. right now its fine for lag but the loading bar does lag a little. earlier the lag was bad and the site was down as per the image provided. last night was bad for lag  
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

My faction were also experiencing issues during our chain, CloudFare popped up a few times too.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

If you can chat me when you're seeing such things, I might be able to spot the issue.
I've not experienced this and graphs are not reporting any problems. Perhaps it's something to do with being in a chain with lots of others involved.
Hydra [450820]

It's happening to us right now and has been an issue the past few days, specifically when chaining load times are extremely long and had a number of 504 errors'. Have caused a few to drop too...
JayBragga [1874267]

Yeah since about 1800 yesterday 504's. HORRIBLE lag when opening the faction page, while using another tab for attacking.  I've cleared cache logged out for 15 mins which switched me from server ph2 to ph1. This did nothing at all. Not sure whats going on.
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

chaining now theres load of lag and loading bar issues. 

faction team mates are also complaining about lagging 

also error 404 page not found appeared 
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

This is a mass message from your faction:

The site is lagging and our chain stopped due to inability to make hits, thankfully after we only reached ~58.
Kayla [2031661]

It seems like having the chain tab open kills Torn. Whenever I had that open in one tab, I suffered horrible lag to the point I couldn't do anything, but shortly after I closed it I could play as normal.